Perfluorinated Compounds (PFCs)
Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) are an emerging class of environmental contaminants. Their unique properties create a host of analytical challenges that require the use of native and mass-labelled standards for the generation of accurate data.
The most notable PFAS include PFOS (perfluorooctanesulfonate) and PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid) and Wellington currently offers multiple mass-labelled standards for these compounds to meet your analytical needs. In fact, Wellington offers a large selection of native and mass-labelled per- and poly-fluorinated compounds, including:
- Perfluoroalkylcarboxylic Acids (PFCAs)
- Perfluoroalkylsulfonates (PFASs)
- Perfluorooctanesulfonamides (FOSAs)
- Perfluorooctanesulfonamidoethanols (FOSEs)
- Perfluorooctanesulfonamidoacetic acids (FOSAAs)
- Telomer Alcohols (FTOHs)
- Telomer Acids (FTAs)
- Telomer Sulfonates (FTSs)
- Perfluoroalkylphosphonic acids (PFAPAs)
- Perfluoroalkylphosphinic acids (PFPi’s)
- …and more
These solutions can be found on pages 141 – 159 of our current catalogue.